When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The beginning of the year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Did you have any of these changes in the last year?
1. Bought a new car or sold a car
2. Changed your marital status
3. Bought a boat, RV or ATV
4. Change of address
5. Welcomed a new baby into the family
6. Major inheritance
7. Have a new teen driver in the family
8. New purchase of guns, jewelry or art
9. Child headed off to college
10. Child over the age of 26
11. Purchased second home
12. Plan foreign travel
13. Started a home based business
Insurance “To Do” List
· Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
· Take the time to read my insurance policies
· Consider increasing my umbrella coverage
· Check my credit score
· Get a quote for earthquake insurance
· Consider an alarm system
· Clean my gutters
· Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
· Does my insurance agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
· Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
· Make sure I have identity theft insurance
· Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
· Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
· Do I have enough life insurance?
· Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
Call us today and allow us to help you manage your insurance program.